Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Oh boy (or girl)!

Sophia is so excited to be getting promoted to Big Sister in February!!!


I had my first appointment today and we saw a beautiful heartbeat and baby looks perfect! I'm a little confused on the due date. My charting showed February 9th, the ultrasound showed February 7th, but my doctor set it at February 2nd. So somewhere around 7-8 weeks I guess.

I've had some nausea and lots of fatigue, but overall feeling pretty good. I had an easy pregnancy with Sophia, so hoping this one goes the same. So excited to go through this fun journey again and can't wait to see this sweet girl as a big sister!




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope this pregnancy is easy for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Don't worry, I know you'll be fine ; )

    ReplyDelete