Monday, May 5, 2014

Sophia's Nursery

This post isn't about clothing or accessories, but I love decorating so much that I want to share with you. We moved into our new home the last day of July and first of August last summer and since then I've slowly been updating the rooms. I finally got around to finishing the room I was most looking forward to, Sophia's bedroom!

I had really loved her nursery in our old home and was sad to lose it but looking forward to decorating a new room so I didn't want to do the exact same thing again. I had so many ideas I loved from Pinterest and Project Nursery, so it was a hard decision.

First, here's what her old nursery looked like.

 

I would be keeping a lot of the same pieces in her new room, so I knew I would keep the pink, but wanted to have a different wall color (I did love that Pebble Grey though, so it's now in the playroom). After lots of searching online, I realized I was really being drawn to pink and aqua. When I told my hubby about my idea for her room he gave me that look like I was crazy, but thankfully once he saw it all put together he agreed that he loves it! Yay! If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen a few sneak peeks, but here is the finished product!


I just love how it turned out! If you'd like information about anything, just ask!

2 comments: