Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday: What Sophia Wore

After having some beautiful temps over the weekend, we were back to chilly weather yesterday and the day even ended with snow... Yeah...

But we didn't let that stop us. We started the day with taking Max to the vet.


After a nap and lunch back at home, we went to do some shopping. I still need to find Sophia some shoes to wear with her Easter outfit and a few things for her basket.


Unfortunately, no luck on the shoes so I have some more shopping to do this week. But I did finish her basket and got her a little lawn chair to bring outside. We had to try it out inside today, though. I think it gets her approval!


She keeps picking it up and carrying it to different areas of the playroom.


And, no surprise here, she has discovered she can stand on it to reach things on her mama's desk...


jacket: Old Navy / tank top: Old Navy / jeans: Genuine Kids from Osh Kosh / shoes: My Buddies on Zulily

1 comment: