Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter Pinspiration

Are you getting excited for Easter? Just a little over a week to go. I didn't really do much for it this year, but I think next year when Sophia is a little older, and will be able to help me with making some crafts and decorating the house, we'll get into it more. I love looking through all the amazing pins on Pinterest, though! I wanted to share a few of my favorites with you. If you follow me you can see all the others that caught my eye.

These decorations are too cute!
 via
 via

If you're having a get together at your home, this table set up would definitely get compliments!

I love these kids crafts!
 via
via

 This cake looks ah-mazing! Pretty positive that if I tried this it would turn out a fail, though...
 via

I think I'm going to go with this safer, but still yummy looking treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment