Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday: What Sophia Wore

Each Monday our local public library has a Baby Rock class. It's for kids under 2 (although I've never seen them turn away older siblings) and they read a couple books, sing songs, and then have bubbles at the end. Sophia loves it, so we try to make it over at least a couple times a month. We made it over yesterday.


However, she was more interested in getting every book out and looking at them instead.


If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen that we then went upstairs where they have a big play room. They have all sorts of fun things for the kiddos to play with; a puppet theater (where Sophia is in this picture), a velcro wall with shapes, a lego table, train table, dress up area, and a big play house.


Unfortunately since it's Spring Break around here, there were several older kids who were getting a little rowdy and not looking out for the younger kids playing, so we didn't stay super long. She had fun while we did, though!


shirt: H&M / hoodie: Old Navy / jeans: Old Navy (similar) / shoes: My Buddies on Zulily



Trendy Tots

6 comments:

  1. She's too cute, we love zulily too! I'm actually waiting for two pairs of sandals to ship.
    Your library sounds so awesome! Thanks so much for linking up. I can't wait to see more of little Sophia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some sandals on the way from zulily, too! And yes, I love our library. It's been so nice, especially with this awful winter we've had.

      Delete
  2. So glad I found you & so excited to follow along!! Your daughter is a doll!!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just checked out your blog and your daughter is adorable as well!

      Delete
  3. Too cute! I love that yellow bow in her hair. My daughter refuses to wear bows, headbands or anything of the sort. I am super bummed and need to live vicariously through others. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting harder these days to keep things in her hair, especially headbands. She usually will keep a clip in if I sneak it on right before we get out of the car, at least until we get back in the car and she sees her reflection in her car seat mirror.

      Delete