Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday: What Sophia Wore

Sophia's grandparents (my in-laws) visited with us this past weekend. They live a few hours south of us so whenever we see them we usually have a fun packed weekend. This weekend we enjoyed a couple delicious meals out, visited a book store, and did some mall shopping (where I scored a super cute new spring outfit for myself!).

Here's what Sophia wore on Sunday. I ended up later adding some black tights since the weather once again dropped low (boo!).

 
 

cardigan: H&M / skirt: Old Navy / shoes: My Buddies on Zulily

I'm linking up again with Kelly at Modern Camelot for Trendy Tot Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Omigosh her little grin is precious! Also, I love her little "feet together" pose in the last picture! So lady like!

    ReplyDelete