Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday: What Sophia Wore

I decided to start a new series, What Sophia Wore, and am linking up with Kelly at Modern Camelot for Trendy Tot Tuesday!

Before I start, I just have to say, trying to get a 15 month old to sit still long enough to get a non-blurry picture is easier said than done! There may have been some tears and then cheese involved to get these...

This is what Sophia wore on Sunday. It was just a comfy day at home.

 

Top: Genuine Kids by OshKosh / Pants: Old Navy / Headband: My Indigo on Etsy

Although we are having a beautiful day in Illinois today (high of 61!), Sunday was still a little chilly, so I kept her warm with some fleece from The Children's Place.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from the Trendy Tot link up. Your daughter's hair is just amazing, the waves and curls... gorgeous!! Very cute outfit too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll hop over to check out your blog!

      Delete