Saturday, March 22, 2014

{New Collection} H&M

In case you haven't seen it yet, H&M has their Spring 2014 collection available online. I love that it's all about bright colors and patterns! Lots of cute pieces to mix and match for some adorable outfits.

Here are my favorites from the girls collection. In case you didn't know, I have an obsession with rompers and this one has to be the cutest I've ever seen! I just love that bird pattern.

Girls H&M Spring


triangular scarf, $6.95 / cotton dress, $9.95 / flats, $14.95 / capri pants, $12.95 / printed design top, $9.95 / 


I'm not sure the boys collection made me drool as much as the girls, but they have several great pieces as well. Here are my faves there:

Boys H&M Spring


cotton cap, $6.95 / twill shorts, $9.95 / graphic tee, $4.95 / chino shorts, $19.95 / 
striped graphic tee, $9.95 / sneakers, $14.95 / cargo pants, $17.95

No comments:

Post a Comment