Wednesday, March 12, 2014

{Etsy Shop Review} Sassy Sweet Pea Designs

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SassySweetPeaDesigns

I'm excited to share today's Etsy shop, Sassy Sweet Pea Designs, with you. She has so many cute headbands in every color and for every holiday! She also has sets available in bloomers, rompers, tutus or legwarmers and headbands.

Here is an interview I had with shop owner, Marie:
Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I'm Marie from Up State NY. Wife to Scott. Stay at home Momma to Mitchel 10, Peyton 4, and Ella Grace 1 1/2.

How did you get started with your Etsy shop and is there a story behind your shop name?
After buying a few or maybe TONS of headbands when we fould out I was having a little girl, I took a leap of faith in March 2013. I wanted something a little "catchy" and I think every one has a little sweet pea that is sometimes sassy! I know mine are.

Do you have a favorite item you have created?
I love all of them! It's so hard to pick a favorite. But the one that I tear up over is Ella's first birthday headband.

What inspires you?
My daughter is the inspiration! I started my shop because of her! My customers also inspire me! I love hearing what they like and it is a joy working them!

Marie was so kind to send these two beautiful headbands from her new Spring collection to Sophia.



Gorgeous, right? They're very sturdy, too. Toddler proof. The back of the flower parts are covered in felt, to keep them comfortable. They seem to have good stretch to them so I think they'll fit for quite awhile.

I was really excited about this first one (similar found here). I just might be slightly obsessed with mint right now. I love the color combo, too!


You'll notice in the middle picture that she's holding my phone. We had a little bit of a meltdown trying to get these pictures and the way to get her to cooperate was bribing with cheese and then letting her hold my phone. Funny enough though, it matches her outfit!

And as soon as I saw this one I knew I had the perfect outfit for it! Now if only the weather would cooperate so she could actually wear this outside (yes, we have snow again...).



And a few of my other favorites from her shop (with the cutest little models ever!):




Go check out all the other adorable items at Sassy Sweet Pea Designs. You can also keep up with Marie on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, and her blog. And if you hurry over before midnight tonight you can use the code "THANKYOU25" to save 25% at check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment