Thursday, March 20, 2014

{Etsy Shop Review} seaCLOUDdesigns

I have another great Etsy shop to share with you today, seaCLOUDdesigns! She has a wide assortment of cute headbands, hair bows and barefoot sandals. Her prices are very affordable, too!

Here is an interview I had with shop owner, Claudia:
Tell me a little bit about yourself. 
My Name is Claudia Cisneros. I am 24 years old. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Sebastian, for 2 years.  We have a 6 month old daughter named Emily May and are also expecting baby #2 this October.

How did you get started with your Etsy shop and is there a story behind your shop name?
I started my Etsy shop in November of 2013. I got the idea from my family. I would make headbands for my daughter, just for fun, and they encouraged me to start making some to sell and it has been such a blessing. I had been working since I was 16 and, although I love staying with my baby girl, the decision to become a stay at home mom is definitely not an easy one financially. The shop name is a combination nicknames from both my husband and I.

Do you have a favorite item you have created?
My favorite item is the barefoot baby sandals. I absolutely love putting them on my daughter Emily.

What inspires you?
My daughter is my inspiration. She is what keeps me going and always looking for new ideas.

Claudia was kind enough to offer me a deal on a mommy + me headband set.


First of all, I looove this color! I got a plain braided one for myself and the puffy flower one for Sophia. These headbands are great. The material is so soft and stretchy. Very comfortable to wear, so Sophia doesn't complain about it at all! I had the perfect matching outfits for us to wear with them, too. I'm pretty sure this is what we'll wear for Easter.


 

I'm not usually a big headband wearer myself, but when it matches my little mini, I'm all over it.


Ok I know the sun completely washed out her face, but I think she looks so adorable there looking out the window. She's just growing up so fast!


I think I might see if I can find a little toddler belt for her to wear over the cardi. That would really pull the look together.

And here are a few of my other favorites from Claudia's shop:




Go check out all the other adorable items at seaCLOUDdesigns!

No comments:

Post a Comment