Monday, February 24, 2014

{Etsy Shop Spotlight} NBrynn Designs

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NBrynnDesign?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

My last Etsy spotlight was for the girls, so now it's time to show off some cute little man accessories. Once I saw NBrynn Designs adorable bowties, I knew I had to share them. She has so many amazing fabrics to pick from! If I had a little guy I would really have a hard time picking a favorite.

Here is a little interview I had with shop owner, Noelle Juday:
Tell me a little bit about yourself.

I'm a wife and a mother of two amazing children, Kyler & Havyn. I love creating and have always dreamed of owning a business that allows me to fully express my creativity and stay closer to my kiddos! NBrynn Designs is getting me one step closer.

How did you get started with your Etsy shop?

NBrynn Designs, originally a children's boutique accessory line, started in the Spring of 2012. I describe the business as, "all about my love for creating beautiful things, and even more so, my love for my children." Every item is handmade with extreme attention to detail and sprinkled with lots of {love}. From newborn photo sessions to first birthday parties, bridal party accessories to party favors, one of my favorite things about watching the business grow, is getting to be a part of so many lives and their special events. We now have a flourishing bridal accessory line with custom bowties for groomsmen, ushers and ring bearers. We work hard to keep costs low for the budget-concious customer, while still delivering a fabulous product. We'd love to work with you today! 

Here are a few of my favorites from her shop:


Oh the cuteness!!!



I love that she also has sibling sets. Perfect idea with Easter coming up!



Go check out all the other adorable items at NBrynn Designs. You can also keep up with Noelle on Facebook and her blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring our little shop! Would love to get to work with some of your readers! :)

    ReplyDelete