Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hello There!

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by my new blog! I'm Cassie, wife to Andrew and mom to my cute little tot, Sophia Evelyn. This picture is actually from last summer, but it's one of my favorites of my little family.


I've always loved shopping, especially finding great deals, but once I found out I was having a daughter I discovered how much more fun it is shopping for my little mini-me. I'm a stay-at-home mom, so as much as I'd love to buy her every adorable thing out there, I have to stick to finding cute things that fit our budget.

I thought this blog would be something fun to do and a way of sharing something I love. Some of my favorite stores for Sophia are Old Navy, Carter's, Target, and The Children's Place. You'll see a lot of that here. I love searching sale sections of stores I probably wouldn't buy from otherwise, so I'll share those here as well.

You'll also see daily sales from zulily. If you're not familiar, they feature daily deals for moms, babies, and kids. I've found a lot of cute things for Sophia here.

Another of my favorite sites is Etsy. I'll be spotlighting several Etsy stores along the way. If you have any favorites, please share!

I hope you enjoy reading and shopping along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment