Tuesday, January 28, 2014

{Etsy Shop Spotlight} Ava+Paislee

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AvaandPaislee?ref=l2-shopheader-name
 
I have been a big fan of Etsy for years now and love discovering all the great shops out there. Well as soon as I found Ava+Paislee I quickly fell in love with everything! She has so many cute items; from hair clips and headbands to leather moccasins and mommy and me infinity scarves to birthday hats!

Here is a little interview I had with shop owner, Linzy Herron:
Tell me a little bit about yourself.
I'm a work at home mom of three-Ava who is 7 and twins Paislee and Graedy who are 2! I have been married to my high school sweetheart ten years this summer. 

How did you get started with your Etsy shop and is there a story behind your shop name?
My idea of starting an Etsy shop began after the twins were born and I began my love for making hair accessories. I have always been creative and into crafting ever since I was a little girl. I used to have craft bazaars in my tree house for my neighbors and parents. I love that I get to carry that love into my adult life with my shop. My shop name came from my girls.

What inspires you?
Everything inspires me which is why there are always new things in the shop! I am never content-always have to be creating new things from hair accessories to baby and toddler moccasins! But I do try to keep the overall theme the same being trendy, crisp, brighter colored items that are useful for everyday wear. 

It was hard to pick, but here are a few of my favorite items in her shop:






Go check out all the other adorable items at Ava+Paislee. You can also keep up with Linzy on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment